The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I had a 4 day weekend I decide to do this and get my Walker (Tray) out of the house give my wife her patio back and just make everyone happy.

I bought a Walker Hound in January to run coyote with my 2 Plott Hounds. My Plotts are males and the Walker is a female. Because of the deep snows this winter I was unable to move her into a kennel so she stayed in the house until this past weekend when I relocated and expanded my kennel. Here are some of the photos. What a project.

This winter, Not a good photo. Hammer on top of the feeding roof and Remington watching me

Moving my son's 1979 Firebird that was stored under the car Port that is to become my new Kennel just one more monthly expense with hounds , a storage unit

Moving the box it took 3 hours to get it jacked up and on the trailer it weighs over 1500 lb notice the area to the left where the box was.

Box is under the roof and started with the fencing notice that there is not an entrance yet on the right side

Fencing complete and the box is divided and an entrance cut into the right side

Hounds are moved in

Hounds enjoying the new views

Hounds watching me, probably thinking " Lets go Findem" That's what I tell them when I load for a hunt Lets Go Findem LOL

Old location of the Kennel restored with top soil and grass seed now my wife has her patio back

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good job on move ,too bad someone with a bobcat with forks on it couldnt of made moving dog house easy.Your lucky you dont have a dog that likes to climb,one of mine has to have wire on top ,for a cieling or else he gets out,he is like houdini.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts