The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get good prices on Steel and lead shot around the Pittsburgh area.

Thanks

·
Registered
889 Posts
There is a large distributor of components in Washington, PA. I can't remember the name of the place. It has been 10 years since I bought from them. They deliver shot and birds and other components to our trap and skeet club. Their prices were always the best. But I hate to tell you the price I paid for the last ton of 8's I bought. Somebody here should remember the name and chime in. Or else call Roy at High Grade and ask him the name. He might tell you, I don't think Ace's would tell you. Tom.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Last time I was in Bee’s in Saltsburg he had Lead shot, I think it was about $30.00 for 25 pounds, he has the best prices I have found on reloading components. And if you let him know what you want he will order it in for you. I don’t load shotgun any more, but I drive past two other sporting goods stores to buy all my firearms, and rifle, pistol reloading components.. His number is 724-639-9707

1 - 5 of 5 Posts