The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a used 2008 Reflex Charger for a very good price. Was only shot a couple times..Is the Reflex line as good as Hoyt? Reflex is a knock off from Hoyt, correct? Has any one on here ever, or still do shoot a Reflex? Thanks for your time..

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have the reflex growler, i bought it new the year they came out...which i think was the year before the charger. I have no complaints with my bow. It shoots as good as i make it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I bought a reflex growler brand new when they were still making them back in summer 2007.I sacrificed a few bells and whistles on it compared to it's more expensive Hoyt brothers, but I really enjoyed that bow. It shot better than I did, was fairly fast, quiet with the right dampers, and compact. I've put probably over 1500 arrows through it and everything on it is just fine, only have ever replaced strings and cables on it once. Though I don't use it anymore, I still have it and will never sell it because it is responsible for getting me my first wall hanger back in the 2012 rut. Great bows overall, tough as nails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts