The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellow sportsman here is the link to http://www.reedexpo.com/Home/ let them know how you feel. Don't go to any of there shows. Tell your friends family and so on and so on. The impact on the local economy in harrisburg is huge and it will be just as big in other areas, but we can make it bigger on them if we stick together.
If any one has any ideas on helping promoting a show send me a pm

Chip

·
Registered
372 Posts
Got a call from an outfitter I hunted with in 2004, he said he was calling hunters he hunted with in the past since he lost a lot of business that he would've booked at the harrisburg show. He was even giving a discout to try to fill spots....

·
Registered
838 Posts
Its funny reed decided today to send out an email letting everyone know the should was postponed!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Got one too! Would have been nice if they took responsibility for it crumbling! I sent them a return email! I don't think they'll like it!

·
Registered
838 Posts
I know of a few vendors/hunting personalities that were NEVER going to the show this year, but decided to announce a boycott of it anyways. Those people may be as bad as Reed! Taking advantage of a situation to gain a little fame isn't what I call honest!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts