The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my turkey there this spring excited since it was my first one. I heard good things about him, low prices and good work. But after I dropped it off all Ive heard is bad. And im a bit worried now. Im being told he isnt starting my bird until feb. 2010.

Whos got experience with em?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
a friend of mine had a shoulder mount done their he said it was nice having his mount back before the start of the next season but he wasn't happy with the work. the neck was really skinny the mount doesn't look natural.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
arrowhead said:

This is going to get good. I'm betting this thread doesn't last long.
Giving the guy solid advice... off of what we heard, and in my case, saw in person.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im juss tired of gettin jerked around. 3 Different times I was told it would be done. I wish he would just meet his deadline that HE sets.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Every thread posted here about this person seems to get locked down. I wish you could have read some of them. You would be running to get your bird out of there.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I have seen some good work from Redneck but many more bad stories. I think he has talent but rushes everything out the door. You get what you pay for. Good luck!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone have any pictures of his work?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I have no experience with this guy, but if it is decent just go with it. It is a turkey- there will be many more!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
When a thread about a particular business gets locked down constantly, thats all you need to know. nevermind pics and war stories. the fact that the topic cant be held on a sportsmans forum for long before mods intervene, says it all about the business in question.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
My buddies 9 pointer looks like the antlers were placed on a doe head. Very bad mount. And, This guy trains people to do taxidermy work?

·
Registered
199 Posts
it wont be long until the taxidermist finds huntinpa.com and complains...lol

i am pretty sure i read that before and also that he has students or what not training on peoples animals....thats not very good business IMHO

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
not bashing just stating fact. my buddy's bear has been there for at least 3 years.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts