The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my turkey there this spring excited since it was my first one. I heard good things about him, low prices and good work. But after I dropped it off all Ive heard is bad. And im a bit worried now. Im being told he isnt starting my bird until feb. 2010.

Whos got experience with em?

· Registered
217 Posts
a friend of mine had a shoulder mount done their he said it was nice having his mount back before the start of the next season but he wasn't happy with the work. the neck was really skinny the mount doesn't look natural.

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im juss tired of gettin jerked around. 3 Different times I was told it would be done. I wish he would just meet his deadline that HE sets.

· Registered
474 Posts
When a thread about a particular business gets locked down constantly, thats all you need to know. nevermind pics and war stories. the fact that the topic cant be held on a sportsmans forum for long before mods intervene, says it all about the business in question.

· Registered
18 Posts
it wont be long until the taxidermist finds huntinpa.com and complains...lol

i am pretty sure i read that before and also that he has students or what not training on peoples animals....thats not very good business IMHO

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.