The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

REDEMPTION DOE

3K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  karbo 
#1 ·
Been a tough week around here with stuff breaking down and trying to find time to hunt. Went out yesterday with the old smoke pole and missed one at 50 yards. I couldn't believe it. So I shot it here at the house and it was shooting low and to the left. Re sighted and off to the woods this evening, after a good cleaning. I'm hunting very thick cover. I catch a little movement to my left. After looking that way for 5 min and not seeing anything that looked like a deer. She steps out a few min later. 40 yard heart shot. She ran about 30 yards. Flintlock hunting is one of my passions..

See less See more
#22 ·
smage1 said:
Graywiskers,
Congrats!!
Did you go get to White Clay Preserve yet? For Trout & Deer they are both there!!
Smage
No, Never made it down there. Had lots of break downs. Head gasket on car, washer letting oil in tub. Don't understand how that can happen but it did. Daughter wrecked car in the snow saturday morning. Water got in the hydro oil in the log splitter. Looks like a slushy and woundn't work. Now it's to cold in the morning to to fish. I don't like knocking ice of the guilds..LOL

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.