The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is that time of year again to write the PGC for the list of red tag farms in the area. Do you have to write them or would an "in face" visit to the regional yield faster results?...any thoughts?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Huntinlandscaper, have you ever tried sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to the SE office requesting a list of red tag farms? It’s not a very close drive for me so I was planning on send a letter, just curious as to whether they will accommodate me

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
No I have always just stopped up and grabbed one, last time I was there they had them on the outside of the doors so I didn't even have to go in. If you want, shoot me a PM with your email addy and I'll get it scanned in and email it to you when I get it. I'll try and call them Monday to see if they have them yet.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Oh and as a side note, just because they are on the list doesn't mean you'll get permission. I tried 12 different people before I found 1 that would let me on. Most fill the tags themselves or have friends/family fill them. Don't have a problem with that its just I wasted alot of time/gas trying to secure permission, so I typically don't try anymore but usually still get the list.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been rtying to send one but it won't go through

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
cg57 said:
I've been tying to send one but it won't go through
I just sent you a PM,let me know if you get it.
Under MY Stuff,at the top of this page you will see Edit Preference,cick on it ,then go down the page and make sure Yes is checked to receive PM.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not trying to start an arguement, but I did go to the SWPA regional office and got the list of farms, but they were by county, not the entire region.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts