The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Pretty dang impressive.

·
4,249 Posts
It is impressive he did and still has another game to play.

I have always been a Brees fan, he appears (at least from what you see) to be a good guy. I can't beleive this guy hasn't been a league MVP yet.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Brees has to play the whole game this coming week or Tom Brady will be the owner of the record and Brees will only have had it for a week.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Goes Brees, Brady can crap and slide in it.

·
Registered
20,787 Posts
I think the nature of the game today, which punishes defenses, treats QBS like fine china, and gives all the advantages to receivers will lead to this record being surpassed more often. It's a passing league now. Brady of Brees may reset the record next year. Even Cam Newton will have a shot.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brady better have the game of a lifetime! ya he has one more game but so does brees. funny thing is san diego let him go thinking he wasn't a top grade, to short, not mobile enough. seems they kept the wrong one.to bad so sad for them fantastic for new orleans

·
Registered
20,787 Posts
San Diego wont be really good until Norv Turner is gone. He could have Dan Marino and he still wouldn't win.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
comblockshooter said:
brady better have the game of a lifetime! ya he has one more game but so does brees. funny thing is san diego let him go thinking he wasn't a top grade, to short, not mobile enough. seems they kept the wrong one.to bad so sad for them fantastic for new orleans
Actually Sean Payton has come out and said Brees may not play this weekend. That would assure Brady the record.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts