The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a pair (or two) of shoulder length gloves for bottom edge mink trapping.. I'm not a water trapper. I have not handled any of these types of gloves.. Anybody have any recommendations. Just want to buy the right thing the first time here... Thanks in advance

·
Registered
265 Posts
Im not really much of a water trapper but i did just get a pair at Harbor Freight that were $6 and seem alright to me

·
Registered
295 Posts
i just got the gripper gauntlets from f&t and not a big fan of them. there way to stiff hope they ware in some kinda hard to set traps in them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The $6 ones at harbor freight.. Were they shoulder length? I'm assuming they are not insulated??

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have the bemac insulated gauntlets from mtp. I use them for beaver trapping. They are shoulder length with a strap that goes over your neck. Hands never get cold.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think I've tried almost all of them. The bemac insulated ones are pretty good, IMO.
I haven't used gauntlets at all this year during rat and mink season, been lucky with the weather, but when it gets down to about 15 degrees, my hands start going numb.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I would like to see somebody make a pair of neoropreme gloves, my hands are small and the gloves available today are way to big for my hands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts