The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some recommendations on a beginer call for predators. Hand call or cheap electronic call not trying to spend allot. I know on my last post some one said just get the fox pro back stabber. I would just like some more opinions before spending more money.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have a fox pro spitfire im tryin to sell for 150.00

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Realtree1014 said:
I have a fox pro spitfire im tryin to sell for 150.00
No adfence I can get it new at French Creek outfitters by my house new on sale for $145 I just dont have that much to spend on a call right know.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Watch the want ads/ebay/craigs list. Calls can be had at decent prices. They may not be the latest and greatest but IMHO you dont need that. I just picked up a older unit for $70 as a back up......

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I was looking at the johnny stewart at Dicks I was playing with it.

@Samuel yea I've been looking on craigslist and ebay didnt find any on craigslist but ebay calls were all new.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So after much research and allot of people telling me to get a good handcall I went with the Fox pro Dillion Dueces double ended call. I was just messing around with it and I'am very pleased with it I looked around online and all the things I've read allot of people think electric calls dont work that good because every one using them. I think the call sounds great.

Now I just need to practice and still waiting on my light to come so I can go out at night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts