The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cowboys receiver walked off field during loss to Packers with 1:24 remaining

There were many storylines to come out of the Cowboys' enormous collapse against the Packers on Sunday.

One of the biggest was Dez Bryant leaving the field with 1:24 remaining in the game while Green Bay was closing out it's 37-36 victory.

Dallas had blown a 26-3 halftime lead and the pain was just too much for the team's star wide receiver.

On Monday, it was reported that Bryant revealed that he bolted for the locker room because he didn't want people to see him crying.

The wideout also apologized to the orgainzation, saying, "I'm a team guy. I extremely, extremely apologize for leaving, but my teammates and coaches understand. I'm a very emotional player and we didn't finish. It had nothing to do with my teammates. We fought. I couldn't watch Green Bay kneel that ball down."

·
6,669 Posts
Where is the TO crying scene for his QB?

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
I'm tired of players like him. If he is such a team guy, then the thing to do is to stay on the sidelines with them and provide encouragement. Plus, it is disrespectful to your opponent to not meet them on the field after the game for a handshake and to tell them "good game". Sure, its not required, but it shows respect for your opponent.

I can understand Dez's frustration about the Cowboys' continued struggles, but get it together man...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Dez Bryant cares only about Dez Bryant. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts