The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-weight: bold"> of the Ravens is retiring at the end of this end...

He has two sons growing up and wants to watch them play the game...</span>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,825 Posts
He is a criminal that was fortunate enough to have money to hire a good attorney.
I loved watch Jerome run him over!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,493 Posts
Agreed. He can go spew his rhetoric somewhere else now. If you ask me the only reason he became so 'inspirational' and 'mentor-ish' is from a guilty conscience to make up for what he was a part of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
AWESOME middle linebacker. Overglammed by ESPN. IMO, Farrior was neck and neck with him, but Potsie wasn't the glory hound Ray Ray was. Off the field, dude was likely involved in a horrifying double murder. But he was amazing in his prime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,160 Posts
It's hard to judge Ray's career by looking at the stats. I'm jaded. I've always felt he got credit for way more tackles than he deserved. But, there is no denying he was a big play defender. 31 career int's, 19 forced fumbles, and 20 fumbles recovered speak for themselves. Like I said I'm jaded, so I'll be happy when he is gone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
A celebration of a convicted felon...
Who was convicted of felony for not manning up on the murder of 2 people...
That has never been resolved he had their blood on his jacket...so he has complicit involvement in...or with....& we want to talk about his on field success
He shoulda been in jail.... He would not have a field to play on....or success ...
Geeze I just don't get this at all....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,209 Posts
I think that a lot of football players would be in prison if it were not for football. Never cared for Lewis, never will.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,661 Posts
I give him props for his on the field accomplishments. Anyone who says he wasn't a great player is in denial. I respect his football skills and consider him to be one of the best ever at his position.

That said, he is a lousy human being....but, I suspect, a lot of professional football players are. He may be worse than most, in that regard.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
6,450 Posts
rumor has it he will sign a deal with espn .......well my favorite sunday pregame show just went to the bottom of the list....wont watch if he is on it!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,160 Posts
oilcrk said:
A celebration of a convicted felon...
Who was convicted of felony for not manning up on the murder of 2 people...
That has never been resolved he had their blood on his jacket...so he has complicit involvement in...or with....& we want to talk about his on field success
He shoulda been in jail.... He would not have a field to play on....or success ...
Geeze I just don't get this at all....
Who's celebrating?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,632 Posts
WOW! Not much love for Ray Boy in this thread.









And I gotta agree with every bit of it.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
6,450 Posts
eddie spaghetti said:
oilcrk said:
A celebration of a convicted felon...
Who was convicted of felony for not manning up on the murder of 2 people...
That has never been resolved he had their blood on his jacket...so he has complicit involvement in...or with....& we want to talk about his on field success
He shoulda been in jail.... He would not have a field to play on....or success ...
Geeze I just don't get this at all....
Who's celebrating?
eddie the nfl is they made this fake the poster boy of the nfl and I for one cant figure out why!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,632 Posts
<span style="color: #006600"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$</span></span></span>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,940 Posts
treestand91 said:
rumor has it he will sign a deal with espn .......
I think he's cut out for that kind of work. I'm sure he'll do a killer job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
300winmagfan said:
Ray's one of the greatest players the NFL has ever seen. And one of the most inspirational leaders.
Yes, but when the boys know you'll kill them if they lose, you tend to get results. Just sayin..
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
6,450 Posts
im sure he will rule espn....they will let him get away with murder there!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,632 Posts
300winmagfan said:
Ray's one of the greatest players the NFL has ever seen. And one of the most inspirational leaders.
Yep, he falls about 12 positions below Lambert.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,160 Posts
treestand91 said:
eddie spaghetti said:
oilcrk said:
A celebration of a convicted felon...
Who was convicted of felony for not manning up on the murder of 2 people...
That has never been resolved he had their blood on his jacket...so he has complicit involvement in...or with....& we want to talk about his on field success
He shoulda been in jail.... He would not have a field to play on....or success ...
Geeze I just don't get this at all....
Who's celebrating?
eddie the nfl is they made this fake the poster boy of the nfl and I for one cant figure out why!!!!
OOh I thought he was referring to the posts above him. Thanks for setting me straight!
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top