The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a 2014 Polaris ranger (diesel) for working around the camp. It has a roof and windshield.. What accessories do i need to add to it?
Any recommendations on a gun rack?

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Winch! is a must for me, I came across a snowplow at a good price,I thought what the heck. Now that's my go to when it snows. Haven't yet pull the the tractor out of the barn. Did add chains on the rear tires. Sky is un limit when it comes to accessory for atv and utv's

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other then using to get unstuck, what else would i use a winch for?

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Pulling logs,hoisting deer out or up, snowplow,and if you ever got stuck! You will be glad you have one.You don't use it all the time but it's there in case! Like a spare tire.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
i have a winch on all my quads and my ranger very useful. i have a winch,plow,windshield,doors,back glass,heat/defroster,roof,2"reciever,wnd shld wiper/washer on my ranger.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Gun racks that get inserted into the holes on the side of the bed rail. The one that I got from the dealer could be tilted and is perfect for securing a pole saw

·
Registered
20,160 Posts
Winch is also useful for pulling others out, 3500 is almost a must in my book. Dump bead is useful and doors and heat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts