The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should the nfl suspend the players, and should the fans of the rams boycott the remaining games to show support for law enforcement

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
The last I checked, this is the United States. You can say whatever you want, even if you are dead wrong. Should I, as a union worker, get suspended for supporting a Republican position (2nd Amendment)? The 1st protects all viewpoints, not just the correct ones. The league MIGHT be able to get away with it under always ambiguous Personal Conduct Policy, like when they suspended Roethlisberger without him even being charged, but that's kinda shady. Remember, at one point in our history, it was considered wrong and unpopular to say that people should not own slaves. I totally disagree with what these idiots are representing, but they have a right to say it. Punishing people for unpopular, and in this case, wrong, positions sets up a slippery slope that I doubt anyone wants to go down.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I do believe the fans have an equal right to boycott the games, if that's what they feel is right.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Frankly, I don't care what they do and I actually encourage these morons to keep this garbage up. Heck, I even heard that a US Congressman held his hands up on the floor!

Even with the evidence in front of them, the morons STILL push the idea that he had his hands up. Facts means nothing to these people...

·
Registered
10,207 Posts
I hope the Eagles dont pull that stunt,they will lose 1 fan for sure.
Not political,it's about right and wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts