Been watching the weather forecasts for next week. Looks like rain for the rifle opener. I hope things change between now and then, as I am looking forward to taking the flintlock hunting. I hunt special regs so may be forced to take the shotgun if it does rain. I don't like deer hunting with a shotgun, but also don't like subjecting my flintlock to rain either. I'll have to make a choice I guess. Either way I'm not missing out on the opener.