The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there is no better way to see the true race baiting nature that our country has devolved too than the last two weeks.
Can someone tell me how we can have multiple threads about how racist Joe Biden is because he said what he said, but not have any about the cop who murdered that man on Monday? Sounds like the Trump right need to check themselves to me. Don't play the race card when it suits you and stay silent when the real stuffs in your face or you are what you claim you aren't.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
We really don't know the facts about that incident at this point.People like to jump to conclusion when they see a short video clip but that doesn't always tell the real story and it in fact incites racism.Take the Rodney King situation for example.The media portrayed those cops as racist thugs based on a short video clip and when the police were aquitted,riots broke out in the black community and they attacked innocent people who had nothing to do with the case.I had a chance to watch the entire video and in my opinion,the police had every right to shoot the man.In this most recent case,if the full evidence shows that the cops were acting in a racist fashion and in fact murdered that man,most Trump supporters will call for their heads.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I'll call a spade a spade. That cop is guilty of fatally injuring that guy if indeed his cause of death was a neck injury/asphyxiation. I'd like to remind you that Donald J Trump, Our President of the United States of America is in no way any more responsible for that cop's actions than he is for a driver that causes a fatal accident.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Runs both ways Drag.

I see LeBron and Ice Cube (really?) are both outraged.....but silent on the last weekend in Chicago.

If it suits the agenda, it is brought up... if not... let it lie.

And for what it’s worth, that cop does not deserve another breath.

It’s not just the “Trump right” that needs to check itself.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't care if y'all think it runs both ways
If people here can try and use Joe's comments and ignore this you really don't care so you should just not talk about any of it.
Pointing out someone else is wrong doesn't give you a reason to be wrong also.

Oh and Trump is involved after he said - rough em up extra while arresting them
And having appointed Jeff sessions who rolled back federal oversight and consent decrees.
If those two things didn't happen then ok but they absolutely did

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
agree with dce and Steely Ran. I blame the news media as part of the problem with racism. It seems they keep it up to make a story alive to keep it alive and things stirred up, so they can keep reporting on it and blame it on someone else .
So it's all the folks here making post after post making racial jokes about Joe Biden keeping that going??? I'm not defending him can't stand the guy, but I think some Trump folks need to see they are living in an eco chamber and are no different than the liberal media

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
So it's all the folks here making post after post making racial jokes about Joe Biden keeping that going??? I'm not defending him can't stand the guy, but I think some Trump folks need to see they are living in an eco chamber and are no different than the liberal media
Dragman, apparently sitting back and letting the MSM have their way with OUR President Of The United States Of America is the way you'd rather roll? I was brought up to defend those that seem to be caught in a defenseless situation. Racism can not be tolerated in any form by anyone. I just don't see how you feel Our President Of The United States Of America has anything to do with the errant acts of a police officer?

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
I don't care if y'all think it runs both ways
If people here can try and use Joe's comments and ignore this you really don't care so you should just not talk about any of it.
Pointing out someone else is wrong doesn't give you a reason to be wrong also.

Oh and Trump is involved after he said - rough em up extra while arresting them
And having appointed Jeff sessions who rolled back federal oversight and consent decrees.
If those two things didn't happen then ok but they absolutely did

if you want us to comment on the cop killing the guy..did you make a post about it prior to this one ? if you did, i didnt see it. if you did not, why not ?

you want a comment OK...Biden is racist

based on the video i saw of the cop kneeling on the guys neck...he is guilty and so are the others for letting it happen. the guy was on the ground with his hands cuffed behind his back and surround by three cops with the 4th kneeling on his neck. the man was subdued and under control, begging for the cop to let up so he can breathe. no need to be kneeling on the guys neck. once under control, all use of force stops. its basic training.
kneeling on a neck, restricts the air and or blood flow to the brain, it is "deadly" force.

the cops were wrong. they kept applying force and letting it happen long after the guy was under control. the crowd should have rushed the cops and knocked him off the suspect or at least started to advance on the cops so he had to get off him.
short version...they killed him.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
This is a POLITICAL forum drag. Joe Biden is a POLITICIAN running for the highest office in the land.

This situation in Minneapolis isn’t political UNLESS, you think that it has something to do with politics, particularly Trump.

You don’t see threads started here every time a violent murder or police killing takes place, black or white, because those shouldn’t be politicized.

Yet we see a young white couple in Tennessee tortured and violently murdered by a group of black people, the story doesn’t even make it past the local channels.

When a black man violently beats an elderly white man in a nursing home and records himself doing it, barely a blip on the radar.

When an elderly white couple is murdered in a cemetery while visiting their son’s grave by a black man, hardly a word.

But every single instance that the media and leftist politicians can use to stir the racial divisions and use it for political gain, it is plastered all over the airwaves nonstop. And then the riots begin.

Don’t pop into this forum and start lecturing people on what they should be outraged about without even knowing how they feel on any particular situation. Did you see anyone here starting threads about the black guy beating the nursing home patient? No. Did you see anyone starting a thread about the murder of the elderly white couple by a black man? No. We commented on Biden’s racist comments to highlight exactly how the democrat party truly feels about blacks and now you show up all outraged because a thread wasn’t started on th situation in Minneapolis?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Isn't it obvious?
The Left gets a pass for their actions and words.
The Right gets crucified for the words and actions of others.
Our resident Alinsky disciples display it daily in their Orange Man Bad rants.
Project your own actions as accusations upon your opponents.
The Left/Democrats are the historical party of racism, they have that market cornered, but do so well at projecting the masses simply forget or ignore the facts that their party hosted the most Klan members and was the party in opposition to the civil rights movement.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
i consider tRumpy to be both a racist and a bigot by the way he talks and acts. tRumpy made comments like punch the guy in the mouth when he was running for the presidency. he even said he would pay the bill if the person was arrested. the comments he made about Charlottesville, saying that good people were on both sides. what a crock. a president is suppost to set an example to the country, not stir up people against one another. if the black man would have been white, would the same thing had happened? i think not. all four cops should be arrested and charged with murder. the officer who pinned the man down is the main offender, while the rest let it happen. why didnt the other three stop the officer from pinning the black man's neck down. they all knew this was wrong.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I think there is no better way to see the true race baiting nature that our country has devolved too than the last two weeks.
Can someone tell me how we can have multiple threads about how racist Joe Biden is because he said what he said, but not have any about the cop who murdered that man on Monday? Sounds like the Trump right need to check themselves to me. Don't play the race card when it suits you and stay silent when the real stuffs in your face or you are what you claim you aren't.

Again another liberal rant run by emotion without any facts or logic!!! Typical
The potus said let’s be expedient with the investigations !!! I assume so justice can be done!

Funny how you can see this in this instance! boy the convenient memory of liberals

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My point is lots of folks here are using racism to there political advantage.
95% of black people I know weren't overly offended by what Joe Biden said, but appreciated the apology. And are in the end much more worried about the constant dog whistles coming from some Republicans in the current administration.
95% of all the white Trump supporters I know where absolutely mortified at what Joe said but will completely ignore the issues in there own party when black folks bring it up to them.

I don't really care if you believe agree or disagree with me, because there is a 99% chance neither one of us is changing our minds about it

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.