The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started hunting this year. Did some goose hunting and now started to rabbit hunt. Does anyone know of any places in and around the Lehigh Valley? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Not trying to be crude but most guys who have good private farms probably won't offer them up on the internet. That being said I can say that the best scouting tools are google earth and your truck. I use google earth to look at arial views for fencerows and larger farms. After that I just drive to them and ask. More times than not farmers are usually happy to let you hunt rabbits so getting some places really isn't too tough. I do the same thing with SGLs. It takes a few minuts to google the SGLs near you and then look at the arial photos.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Not a problem. It's nice too because they have most SGLs marked on google maps so you can switch between map and arial view to see the land and the SGL boundaries.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Get out with some snow on the ground to scout for sign. This time of year is great for finding new places. If you find good cover you usually find bunnies. Google earth will definately help as Bearklr mentioned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts