The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out with a Buddy of mine today. I don't know if you guys remember a while back in the summer him posting about his dog not barking while tracking, but I met up with him this summer at a local Club and we had his dog barking all summer and fall. He hunted with me today and that is the "BIG" voice you here in the group.

It was a fun hunt and we pretty much had non stop running. They mostly ran in a big Golden rod/ briar field and we didn't even get a shot, but it sure was nice to get out and have a good day still. The last week has been tuff after the big storm went through.

Change it to 720 P to see best quality
http://youtu.be/HICHMAZflMo

·
Banned
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TC contender 410 14" double choked stock choke recessed about 2 inches and custom choke in front of that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Todays hunt was great...I wish they all could be like that. Amigo is dead tired...has been passed out on the couch since we got back from the hunt!

That Rabbit you shot on the video is now cooking in the crock pot and smells great. Even my fiance is happy with me since the dog is behaving.

·
Banned
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drift HD...unfortunately in this video I forgot to have it zoomed in at all but luckily it was close enough to not matter.

The first choke that the shot and wad come to is the stock TC choke which stops the shot from spinning from the rifled barrel. The second choke is a custom made one that is just a normal full 410 size to tighten down the pattern. The work was done by MGM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts