The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I tried to put together an impromptu hunt this weekend and that failed
but a lot of you guys said next weekend works for you all. So lets get together and run some rabbits at Moraine. If you got dogs bring'em
PM me if your interested and I'll keep you in the loop.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Possibly... I guess I missed the original thread...
What's the count for ppl?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've never hunted for rabbits except for one timr back when I was 13. Thimking about trying it again. Where do you plan on meeting up at Moraine?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Im in. Meet up for breakfast somewhere close and go from there??

·
Registered
243 Posts
Michaels Resturant is good. If I eat at roxys ill be sick the rest of the day, that's a promise

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Only problem I would have with taking the dogs over there is everything is pretty close to a road. I'm not sure if you guys know of spots there that aren't but that'd be my only concern.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
North country club road is a dirt road that goes a few miles back in. Ya park at the end and walk a few hundred yards to the fields they stock pheasants in. Pretty brushy and far far from any roads. Id assume there would be bunnies there.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
HighTecHillbilly said:
Michaels Resturant is good. If I eat at roxys ill be sick the rest of the day, that's a promise
Haha yeah I was kidding about roxys. Its pretty rough. Not sure where browns is at. Theres also mcdonalds at the 79 exit by the north shore.

Im coming from an hr away and work til 2am the night before so ill probably skip breakfast. Maybe we can set a breakfast time and a time to meet up right before the hunt.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like we have a party happening
So far I have me, bowtech, deuce, smoke, and a couple probable...do I have that right. As for breakfast I'm game for anything - thinking the truck stop McDs might be good for a quick breakfast otherwise Browns is good too.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ed_Lorentz said:
Sounds like we have a party happening
So far I have me, bowtech, deuce, smoke, and a couple probable...do I have that right. As for breakfast I'm game for anything - thinking the truck stop McDs might be good for a quick breakfast otherwise Browns is good too.
Don't count me yet, I may have some plans with a family hunt next weekend but I need to confirm.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah I'm down for were ever an time .. don't matter to me really..

1 - 20 of 128 Posts