The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Because criminals know that when they see a house with 2-foot tall grass, a dog on a chain, and an engine hanging from a tree, a gun lives in that house. And if you want to know what kind, just break-in at 2 in the morning.

Jeff Foxworthy

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
"As long as we preserve and endure, we can get anything we want"
Mike Tyson

I think that was what he said, was kind of hard to understand when he had a mouthful of ear. >:)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #164

“Beer - Helping ugly people have sex since 3000 B.C.”

W. C. Fields

·
Registered
591 Posts
Fitting for this time in history.

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance." F.D.R.

·
Super Moderator
26,455 Posts
“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
― Benjamin Franklin

That was probably an accurate statement, up until the American democrat party of the past 50 years.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Ya now all you have to do to remain stupid is register as a Republican and follow the required news and memorize a few catch phrases. Waugh!

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."

Dwight D Eisenhower

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
"Nowadays you can't even spank your kids. No, gotta give 'em a time out. My dad would take time out of his busy day... to whip our ***."

Jeff Foxworthy

·
Registered
19,601 Posts

"The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage."

Thucydides

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Fixed it for Ya.
Why thank you.

Ya fixed it like a dog gets fixed. Sort of changes the whole outlook of reality. Another example of how a quote gets rewritten and than the fools will see it and believe that is what was said.

Or as Diyasub might put it. Trying to put words in someone's mouth. or something like that. Waugh!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."

Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
"Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government."

Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them."

John F Kennedy

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

161 - 180 of 199 Posts