The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

201 - 220 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
"There is no justification for taking away an individual 's freedom in the guise of public safety."

Thomas Jefferson

Reactions: loridr

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
"Be the hunter, not the hunted: Never allow your unit to be caught with its guard down."

General James Mattis

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
"We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy! We're going to beat guns into submission!"

Senator Charles Schumer

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Sorry, should have put it in the Second Amendment Watchdog Forum.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
“There may be a limit beyond which many Americans and much of the world will not permit the United States to go. The picture of the world’s greatest superpower killing or seriously injuring 1,000 non-combatants a week, while trying to pound a tiny, backward nation into submission on an issue whose merits are hotly disputed, is not a pretty one.” —Robert McNamara

·
Banned
1,464 Posts
“There may be a limit beyond which many Americans and much of the world will not permit the United States to go. The picture of the world’s greatest superpower killing or seriously injuring 1,000 non-combatants a week, while trying to pound a tiny, backward nation into submission on an issue whose merits are hotly disputed, is not a pretty one.” —Robert McNamara
Isn’t that the guy who was gung ho on the Vietnam Nam war and then turned Pacifist? You know, a flipper like the honorable John Kerry?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Isn’t that the guy who was gung ho on the Vietnam Nam war and then turned Pacifist? You know, a flipper like the honorable John Kerry?
Graduate of Berkly, SecDef 61-68, closed a number of military installations during that time. I was stationed at Fort Brooke in Purto Rico thought I had died and went to heaven, one of the best duty assignments I ever had and he went and closed it, never liked him since then.

Reactions: Buck Poison

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
"Washington is the only place in the world where a gaffe is when a politician accidentally speaks the truth."

Charles Krauthammer

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
“Put your trust in God, my boys, but mind to keep your powder dry.” – William Blacker

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
“It’s silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home for Christmas.” —Ronald Reagan quote is from 10/10/65

201 - 220 of 230 Posts