The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What quiver does everyone use? I like to shoot with my quiver off so I want one that's durable

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I use Tightspot quivers, but I leave my quiver on all the time. If you take it off you don't have to worry about good balance and quietness, so I would not recommend such an expensive quiver. I used to use Kwikee Kwivers when I took my quiver off but honestly I kept extra mounts on hand because one a season would crack on me.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I have a Kwikee Kwiver, There pretty easy to get off and on, Had it for 15 yrs. and never have had a problem with it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I use a Bohning Lynx 4-arrow (comes in 6 also). Things I like about it: 1)sits close to the bow, 2)two supports for the arrows instead of foam in the hood which dulls your broadheads and gets chopped up in time, 3)easy on-off and a separate mounting clip can be bought and screwed into the tree for hanging, 4)light weight.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have a Kwikee also. I never have mounted it to the bow since I don't shoot with it on anyway. I carry the bow in one hand, quiver in the other on my way to the stand. Priced right and does what I need it to do.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I use a bohning chameleon... I to shoot with it off. I don't put a lot of money into my quivers since they only hold my arrows in and out..

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I have been using an Alpine Bear Claw 3 arrow for several years. I take my quiver off and it has a tree mount bracket. Its cheap 34 dollars cheap, but gets the job done. I have lost a few arrows out of it over the years getting snagged on green briar. I think if I was to buy a new one I would go with a four arrow, a few times I shot coyotes and fall turkey from my tree and was down to one arrow for deer.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have a Trophy Ridge Lite-1 quiver. This quiver has 3 green LED lights on the outside of the hood, and one inside the hood. I can't tell you how handy it is to the have that feature. No need to carry a flashlight when walking in to stand before daylight or when walking out after dark.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thunderhorn Boa and I love it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts