The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Quiver attachment

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Turkeyman 
#1 ·
Those of you who use a HHA sight on your bow....Are you using a quiver with a single center attachment? If so how are you attaching it. I have been using an old 70's Martin quivery with top and bottom attachments on my Mathews switch back and would like to go to a single attachment releasable quiver. I would like to avoid using much extension which palaces my quiver some distance from the bow creating a balancing issue. Suggestions?

#5 ·
i don't have a hha single pin but did need a spacer for my kwikee. i made one out of a old rubber truck bed mat. very thick. cut to size and pre-drilled holes for screws and it clears everything.

#7 ·
I have an HHA sight and Bohning makes a four-arrow quiver I really like. I fasten the quiver bracket to the bow with a "spacer" consisting of 5 ea. 10-32 nuts drilled out. That way the quiver holder just clears the HHA and it lies nice and flat, close to the bow. The other thing I like about the Bohning is that it holds your arrows at two attachment points rather than a foam-filled hood which gets chopped up and dulls your broadheads removing and installing them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.