The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
If Trump is so bad for our country, look at what he has done for our country, and then look at what the liberals are doing. I would rather live in a fashion that Trump see as a good place in America, than any place a liberal has influence. Trump 2020, vote for your children and grand children's future.

·
Registered
10,446 Posts
Benghazi was the direct result of negligence by Hillary and the Obama administration. Your complete lack of logic is truly impressive.
JohnnyB you used the wrong word. It wasn't "negligence" it was corruption. They were trying to cover up the fact they gave Stingers to a terrorist group in violation of US law.

You are right about his logic or his complete lack of logic.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Quit griping about climate change. Pelosi is worse!
That’s why scarecrows hate her.

Are we on the same page? I have trouble dumbing down.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Trump is what he is but at least he hasn’t been rooting for the murder of a large portion of the population like the democrats have just because they don’t like the way you live your life.

Don’t believe me? Look at how the Democrats try to portray gun owners, people that aren’t afraid of the virus, non PC people and anyone else they don’t agree with. They literally try to create laws to turn normal people into criminals while simultaneously claiming that the police are going around murdering innocent people. At the same time they are actively trying to defund the police which will lead to poorly trained officers more likely to resort to violence due to lack any conflict resolution skills thereby actively compounding the problem they claim to be preventing.

Just look at the early morning red flag warrants, the cops being called on non mask wearing people and other instances of the cops being called on people simply living their lives. So if you take those two beliefs at face value the Democrats create restrictive laws actively hoping to force normal people into a confrontation with the same police they are trying to defund for killing innocent people. The only way to take that is that they are either hoping the cops will kill more people or that the people will kill more cops allowing them to pass even more restrictive laws on both groups. Either way everyone but the politicians gets screwed.

While we are on the topic let’s be honest here, the Democratic Party is comprised of a number of groups that actively hate each other so the party needs a villain to hate more as a unifying force to prevent them from attacking themselves. This is why they value control and actively pass laws to divide and limit what We The People are allowed to do.

Inversely the Republican Party is generally comprised of a bunch of people that simply want the government and other people to leave them alone.

Just remember these latest protests started because a democrat citizen was murdered by a democrat cop who was appointed as a training officer by a democrat police chief and democrat mayor in a democrat city and despite numerous complaints was never reprimanded by the democrat AG/Presidential nominee who worked for the democrat governor in a democrat run state. This entire cluster was created, cultivated and exploded 100% within the Democratic Party yet somehow it is Trump and the Republicans that are at fault? If you can’t see what they are trying to do here then I fear the country is in far worse shape than I imagined.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Just remember these latest protests started because a democrat citizen was murdered by a democrat cop who was appointed as a training officer by a democrat police chief and democrat mayor in a democrat city and despite numerous complaints was never reprimanded by the democrat AG/Presidential nominee who worked for the democrat governor in a democrat run state. This entire cluster was created, cultivated and exploded 100% within the Democratic Party yet somehow it is Trump and the Republicans that are at fault? If you can’t see what they are trying to do here then I fear the country is in far worse shape than I imagined.

CMP, hope you don't mind I isolated this paragraph of your post, please know that I agree with the whole of the post. It's just that this paragraph is so important.

There are still some problems, issues and inequalities that could and should be dealt with, but THE VAST MAJORITY of those issues are a direct result of DEMOCRATIC policies in DEMOCRATIC precincts, and their absolute disinterest in solving those issues, in order to perpetuate a permanent underclass they can manipulate in their quest for power.

·
Registered
10,446 Posts
There are still some problems, issues and inequalities that could and should be dealt with, but THE VAST MAJORITY of those issues are a direct result of DEMOCRATIC policies in DEMOCRATIC precincts, and their absolute disinterest in solving those issues, in order to perpetuate a permanent underclass they can manipulate in their quest for power.
The democrats do not want to solve any social issues because they use those issues and minorities as tools to foster hate and discontent. If the black population wakes up to how they have been used by the democrats the party is in deep trouble.

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
yep. between creepy joe and 4 eyebrows pelosi they have been in office for almost 100 years....fixed nothing! Biden and Obama in the whitehouse for 8 years, almost destroyed race relations and birthed the BLM movement. Obama and holder are now running a group called "all on the Line" whose main goal is redrawing every voting district in America to make it heavily democratic.

·
Super Moderator
26,454 Posts
I'm starting a new DACA movement....Desperate Americans Caring 4 America. Its sole purpose is stripping US citizenship from Democrats and deporting them to Antarctica. 🧐
That might backfire. According to those same dems, the Antarctic ice is melting and it will soon be a tropical paradise down there........

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I got into an argument With my sister in law a few days ago about the mainstream media. I was particularly arguing MSNBC runs almost exclusively anti Trump content and conspiracy theories. She disagreed. I turned on the TV and what was on MSNBC? Russia!!!! With ms Madcow unable to believe that Russia did this and Trump did nothing. She then said “Trump STILL doesn’t realize Putin isn’t his friend”. I started laughing so hard I was in tears. For the record, the sister in law is a good conservative, she just didn’t realize how bad the press really is in regards to our president.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts