·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
werry werry quiet around here.......

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Haven't made a knife since the knife in the hat swap.

I've spent most of my free time working on my detached workshop. I finally got all the electric/cable/internet run out there and finished and inspected and approved. Should have all of the insulation up and drywalled here in the next couple of weeks, hopefully.... I also started on a propane forge build a month ago. Plus its been really really cold to be out in an un-heated shop haha. I bought a propane bullet heater but with no insulation up and no ceiling the majority of the heat just goes up to the second floor. That and I'm a one man show so its slow going and I can be a bit of perfectionist. The inner fine woodworker in me makes general construction slow because I try to get everything to fit up perfectly.

What time I have spent at the forge has been dedicated to tool making. This spring and summer though I expect to be getting alot done.

Whats everyone else been up to???

·
Registered
622 Posts
Haven't made a knife since the knife in the hat swap.

I've spent most of my free time working on my detached workshop. I finally got all the electric/cable/internet run out there and finished and inspected and approved. Should have all of the insulation up and drywalled here in the next couple of weeks, hopefully.... I also started on a propane forge build a month ago. Plus its been really really cold to be out in an un-heated shop haha. I bought a propane bullet heater but with no insulation up and no ceiling the majority of the heat just goes up to the second floor. That and I'm a one man show so its slow going and I can be a bit of perfectionist. The inner fine woodworker in me makes general construction slow because I try to get everything to fit up perfectly.

What time I have spent at the forge has been dedicated to tool making. This spring and summer though I expect to be getting alot done.

Whats everyone else been up to???
Repair work mowers. Scouts, life, That's why I don't take orders for stuff except my wife. So if my Daughter or Son want something who do you think they go to?? Need to make two lights for my kitchen remodel at home hopefully this weekend. Don't know where the time goes. Thanks have a Nice Day

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's spring gobbler season. does anything else matter????

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just spent the past week at the Dayton fair. Ready to make some hawks..........:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts