The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone every used this product. just bought them to go on my pro hunter gold tips. any tip or help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Put some on my sons arrows
they seam to work good
he keeps pealing the vanes off with other arrows so it doesn't effect accuracy at all.
Just make sure your container is tall enough so the whole thing fits in when you shrink the tube.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
One guy at the pro shop told me that when you use quick fletch the water needs to be boiling. Not boil the water and put it in a container and use it, but use boiling water as it is boiling.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I just put some on my carbon arrows. They work great. Like 4cslabs said have a tall enough glass so the entire thing goes under water at the same time. I used a Mason jar. Another trick is I ran my real hot tap water into the jar until I was ready to pour the boiling water into it. That way you don't lose any heat with a cold jar. Dump the tap water and pour boiling water into it immediately then stick arrow shaft into it. You absolutely don't have to put arrow into boiling water as it is boiling in a pot.
No more fletching for me. They are great!!!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Here is a pic of one of my arrows I put the quick fletch on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts