The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'v not got this picture posting figured out yet but can still answer question ya might have as far as knifemaking.
I know Ross has been busy doing leatherwork, so have at it and we'll see where this goes.....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey I am here!! Just been in the leather shop more then the knife shop lately. I made up two custom sheaths. That counts for knife work right. Come on guys theres got to be questions out there. ask away.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
OK . Do you follow the Gun Show circuit ? If so , which shows do you attend ? Could you post a LINK to a site to show what you may have for sale ? Thanks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Ross!! That carving stuff takes some patience!
I do mostly shows revolving around the trapping community.
I'll post my website /webpage info if it's ok with the mods.

·
Registered
24,753 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold">Commercial Posts And Advertising

Commercial information is only allowed if you are a paying advertiser of HuntingPA.Com or if the forum you are posting on allows members to recommend or rate a business.
Commercial information includes but is not limited to, unless pre-authorized by site admin, the following:
advertisements for any non-paying company of any size,

other websites of a hunting or outdoor nature,

business links, email addresses, product names, or company names in signature lines (this information can be listed in your profile page),

links to your personal or business E-Bay or other online auction sites,

posting pictures or images of outfitting or guiding services with any reference to the service or business,

the use of business names in the screen name unless a paid advertiser or by authorization of site admin.

</span>

Once Administration says OK it's perfectly fine with me... <span style="font-weight: bold"> BUT TILL THEN: (this information can be listed in your profile page),
</span>

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK gotcha.
If I read this correctly then, I cannot give knifemaking advice also as I also teach this in different venues. Right?

·
Registered
24,753 Posts
not a problem.... I just have to enforce the rules...not make em

But a PM to some of the fine knifemakers on this site would probably be beneficial to all interested! Best I can offer at this time.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand about rules. No problem.
I do this as a commercial enterprise , not a hobby, making my living as a bladesmith/blacksmith.
Reckon I'll just set back and watch... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts