The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Buy nothing with the words:

Old, Spice, or Musk in the name; or the phrase "can also be used as mouthwash" and you should be OK.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
my buddy who has never been much of a ladies man, told me about the day he was beaver trappinng and got a little sloppy with his lure. he had to go someplace in a hurry and didn't have time to shower. he said he was embarrassed because he could smell the castor himself and knew it must be strong. he had to stop at a few stores on the way home and at both stores he said women seemed to go out of their way to strike up chat.
i think he even had to let the one know he was married

"he said man if only we had known when we were younger"

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
bobcat said:
my buddy who has never been much of a ladies man, told me about the day he was beaver trappinng and got a little sloppy with his lure. he had to go someplace in a hurry and didn't have time to shower. he said he was embarrassed because he could smell the castor himself and knew it must be strong. he had to stop at a few stores on the way home and at both stores he said women seemed to go out of their way to strike up chat.

now that thar is funny, i don't care who ya r
....GIT-R-DONE
.........bob

·
Registered
114 Posts
bobcat said:

In a weird way that makes sense considering that beaver castor and muskrat musk are often used in all sorts of perfumes and colognes. Maybe it's more "potent" when it's not watered down with all those other ingredients. Next time I need cologne, I'll walk into the store and ask for "beaver castor, straight up" and see what they say.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I do like the smell of beaver castors. Mix just a hint of mink musk and a teeny bit of skunk musk in with it. I may be daydreaming about trapping though, or all I will talk about is trapping bla bla bla. Oh yeah, combine with open carry of a bitone XDm, open carry turns me on LOL.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i get my husband Armani colognes; they are amazing and a force to be reckoned with! lol

Try:
Armani Attitude (my fave--this is pure sex in a bottle)
Armani Code
Emporio Armani

1 - 14 of 14 Posts