The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a non resident and have purchased a non resident license and an antlerless license for the PA 2010-11 season, however I will be moving back to Pa here in the next month or two....my question is this....once I have moved back and established residency can I purchase a resident muzzleloader tag? Can you mix both resident and non resident tags or will I still have to purchase as a non resident....thanks

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Once you have been in PA for 30 consecutive days and can establish residency with drivers license registration etc I see no reason why you couldn't buy a resdent muzzle loader license, since you will be a resident, the only difference is the cost. I don't know where you are going to live but I would recommend you buy it at a PGC regional office or the Harrisburg headquarters, since stores and sporting goods stores may be confuse by the request.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info....will be residing outside of Brockway in Northern Jeff. county...looks like a trip to Franklin is in order if the locals have trouble grasping the request. Again thanks

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
If a local agent can't do it, don't travel 1/2 way across the state to save $15.
Just get the NR tag. Shucks, don't even travel 2 hours. My guess is that your time alone is worth more than $7.50/hr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts