The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I know a few of the reps are mods, can one of you confirm for me whether "hempfieldhunter" was banned for any reason?
The reason I ask is because I was to meet up with him to purchase a handgun and another member was to meet to purchase a rifle.......he was a no show, won't answer PMs and now is selling the guns online elsewhere. The other member and I are conducting our own little sting operation on the side, but wanted to see if we could get some info on whether this is a mistake or just a piece of scum messing with people. We have a few tricks for him if it is the latter

thanks
Dennis

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
He is NOT banned.

Good luck!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Adam. I have him replying to me from the other site....not sure if he knows i'm the same guy yet! He will in time

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
no problem

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HPA member "ghogsnightmare" and I are both to meet him tomorrow night in harrisburg, we'll see how it goes. He has no idea we are the guys from here that he tried to screw over....this could get interesting! If he doesn't show, I have managed to track his IP address and I know whereabouts he lives....and I have his phone number now too

I better be careful, I could have too much fun with this and get myself into trouble!! He had better hope he shows

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

we are to meet tonight at 7p.m. at Gander Mtn. I'll let you guys know when I get home what happens! ghogsnightmare is meeting him at 7:45 at bass pro. after he deals with me, he might now be in the mood to go see him though

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Just make sure the handgun isnt loaded before you start.

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well for those who have been waiting, last night was interesting to say the least. I spent the night in lock up, but here is my side of the story. I showed up at Gander Mtn at 7:00 as we planned, he called at 7:05 and asked me to come help him, as he had gotten a flat tire and was right down the road. I followed his directions, met him on a little side street and he pulled the gun on me! In a split second I drew mine and shot him in the chest. I was taken into custody and released this a.m. with no charges as a witness came forward. I really think HPA needs to start screening their members a little more closey.......................................................now that i've given you the action you were looking for, i'll give u the boring REAL story

He showed up a half hour late, called and told me he'd be late, very nice kid. I explained how I didn't appreciate the fact that he tried to resell the gun after we had made a verbal commitment, to which he swears he never received any of my PMs on here. He seemed sincere. We started the transaction and the man at Gander came to me and said "we have a problem Mr. Morgan". Apparently I was charged with a felony! I explained that I have transferred half a dozen guns into my name in the last few months and never had a problem and sure didn't have a felony! We got a live operator who then took my social security number and found the mix up, another Dennis J Morgan! I moved 2yrs ago out of Pine Grove AKA the land of Dennis J Morgans to get away from the crap, apparently i didn't move far enough

At the end of the night, I met a great kid who is working his way through med school and seems like he will be a great asset to the medical field. I wished him all the luck in the world, took my new Taurus 24/7 and hit the road.....oh yeah, if you want to do a gun transfer, DON'T go to Gander, 45 bucks to do a transfer,

Well I hope you enjoyed the read, figured it would wake a few of you up when you read the first part, good day gentlemen

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

You had me up to the point where you said you shot him in the chest. You wouldnt go for center mass, you would have went for the head.

Glad you got a good firearm though

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL, yep, he got his gun as well about an hour late, but great shape, great price!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts