The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 12pk of Hyperdermic broadheads that look and operate like the Rage ones. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these (much cheaper) broadheads? From just looking at the two side by side, they look basically the same.
I also finally got to shoot my Storm Rdx at more than 20 yards. I quickly noticed that at 20 and 30 yards I have to use the 20 yard dot - and both the 20 and 30 will hit dead on... and at 40 yards I have to split the difference between the first two dots. I haven't gone beyond 40 yards yet, but from 20 to 40 i'm keeping 1-inch groups. Anyone else's scope the same way?

·
Registered
20,151 Posts
Not sure why your Storm is shooting so flat but not is not a bad problem to have. You may try sighting in the top dot for 30 and see where the others fall. Of that works from 10-30 yards you can just hold pretty much dead on.

Other option is you prefer perfect 20/30/40/50 yard reticle is to break down amd buy a scope with the speed dial on it

·
Registered
20,151 Posts
Majik Man said:
dpms: I take it your storm doesn't shoot like that? even with 100gr. tips?
I put a Zeiss scope on mine with the speed dial so I have it hitting right at 20/30/40 etc... I didn't shoot it with the factory scope.

·
Registered
20,151 Posts
Majik Man said:
dpms, you wouldn't have an extra dead-sled cocking devise that you'd sell would you? I want one of the ones that tie right to each side of the sled.
Sorry, bud. Don't have one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.