The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to a camp outside of Emporium and was wondering where the best place to buy a quality shed would be. Obviously cost is a factor but would still like it to built well. Ive read on here before about some people who have purchased some in the past but could not find the thread. The shed is just going to be your average shed for storage and tools (lawnmower, chainsaw, etc. Anyone have any suggestions for one close by. We are just looking for estimates at this time and it would have to go through a meeting so we would not be purchasing right away.

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
I'm gonna give you some sage advice. DO NOT store anything of value in a camp shed. It's tough enough keeping 2-legged critters out of primary residence sheds. My pal built an Iron cage inside his shed to store his riding mower at camp. THEY (Heathens), ripped the back of his shed completely off to get to it.... and they did.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys. We will have to look into those places. Fleroo that is something that some of the members have been disagreeing about. Some think that if we put it behind camp out of view from the main road it will be fine. Others think that its a break in waiting to happen so it is still under discussion. I am the newest member with only being one just over a year so I am pretty much going with the flow on this one. The other option is putting an addition on the camp itself with a portion of it being storage. However it is the more costly option of the two.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts