1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well kinda sorta. found this on another site

WindDig 2010 (Formerly Quadfest) is Back for 2010
Somerset, PA - July 16-18, 2010 - WindDig Family ATV Ride
Somerset, PA (1/19/2010) - A community ATV ride in July is BACK! After months and months of construction, the windmills are complete, and we are planning an ATV event for July 16-18, 2010 at Mountain Ridge Trails Resort just outside of Somerset Pennsvlvania.

The event will be similar to Quadfest, but a number of improvements are in store for this year. A NEW Family direction is being taken with the event, along with a new name: Winddig Family ATV Ride. This will allow vendors & families the unique opportunity to Ride With the Wind, that is the windmills, that are now a part of the ATV park. A trail will give attendees the opportunity to see these magnificent energy producers up close and personal.

In addition, the event will be geared towards families, with discounted tickets for children, and those under 8 are FREE!
once I get more information I will put it up here. I know last quadfest was a bit wild with party's and such. a more family oriented event is good probably be better overall for the community. anyone interested in going from huntingpa?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thats good news. I have been waiting for them to make some kind of announcement. Me and my group have gone to the last two held at the Mountain and had a blast. Marking it on the calendar right now. Thanks for the heads up. Hope to see you there to say hello.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts