The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a quick 2 day trip up to the lake, we brought home 10 legal eyes. Weather was bad. Blown of lake for portion each day. Tossed a handful of shorties back in the drink. Lake FULL of large mouth. One trip out we boated nearly 50 between my dad, daughter and I. Nearly every one 15"+ up to 19. Dozen or 2 crappie up to 15" And after a trip to a local grocery store here at home and seeing 'US Wild Caught Walleye Fillets 15.99$/lb, and the 650 mile round trip..... My dad questioned keeping those little 16"ers... What generation is understanding the worth of a dollar here???

To be continued T-2 weeks and counting.....

·
6,448 Posts
WADMAN said:
After a quick 2 day trip up to the lake, we brought home 10 legal eyes. Weather was bad. Blown of lake for portion each day. Tossed a handful of shorties back in the drink. Lake FULL of large mouth. One trip out we boated nearly 50 between my dad, daughter and I. Nearly every one 15"+ up to 19. Dozen or 2 crappie up to 15" And after a trip to a local grocery store here at home and seeing 'US Wild Caught Walleye Fillets 15.99$/lb, and the 650 mile round trip..... My dad questioned keeping those little 16"ers... What generation is understanding the worth of a dollar here???

To be continued T-2 weeks and counting.....
ill be up the week of july 7 with my pontoon cant wait.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts