The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone needs help or to tweak their fur handling skills, let me know. Am willing to help & show you how I do it.
Skun'n, Flesh'n, Boarding, Drying.
Snyder County, near Rt. 11 & 15.

On another note-
I'm accepting fur donations for district & state trapping association. Finished or I'll put up your fur.
This fur is made into garments or fur items to be sold. Money is used for youth days and educational purposes.

PM me if interested.
Hern

·
Registered
574 Posts
I’m not saying that I don’t want to find time to come down and learn some things, but I recently purchased the DVD from the Minnesota Trappers Association.

I’ve gone to a few trapping events and I keep hearing how it’s one of the absolute best instructional series out there. $20 for 4 DVD’s covering land and water animals isn’t bad.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wish you lived closer to me cause I would take you up on your offer. I never had any friends or family that trapped so I learned everything from books, internet, and time spent in the field! I still get anxiety when I have to flesh coons... lol

·
Registered
17,026 Posts
i gave the 6 i got to a farmers son that traps. i dont think there is much of a market for coon this year. had a guy that buys furs tell me maybe 3.00 if he has to skin them.

totally worthless if hit with a shotgun and # 4 buckshot (thats what i used)

guess i'll have to take the .22 semi auto out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts