The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
It is another way for them to make money by imposing new laws that will increase the price of ammo even more. For the most part each hunter lets say kills 2 deers (if they are lucky) in rifle and or flintlock season. The size of the bullet verses the size of the deer would make the amount of lead introduced slim. It is like eating to many shellfish in worry of getting mercury poisoning.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
The antis will use anything they can to restrict our guns and ammo. Wonder how our ancestors survived to produce us with all the things they ate and drank.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Longhntr said:
I bet that there is more lead in a Chinese made Happy Meal Toy than any game killed with lead shot.
Excellent!
Not just for hunting rounds, but rumblings are being made about lead rounds at indoor ranges - even outdoor ranges in some areas. Club near us was shut down because of it.
Coming to a township meeting near you!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I remember when they asked duck hunters to sift the river before steele shot,lead shot! a spot where 2 people hunted his son got a 5 gal bucket full! off the river! where a slew of us hunted almost daily yeilded none!!! my thought was they feed in the fields rest on the river so why not the small game people useing steele to???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.