The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Hey Frank! She's looking good. Boy does she ever look like her mom, but looks like she's built like her dad. How much does she weigh ? How is she doing in her training for ya? I hope all is going well. Thanks againg for the pics and keep them coming.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she's about 52lbs -give or take a lb, I'd be curious to hear how the rest of the pack is growing.
Training- started force fetching her last week with hold / give commands, she knows fetch, just need some conditioning and practice and obedience in the field, but smart, has great drive, fearless and not a bit gun shy. Could not be happier with her really. She can be stubborn, or "strong willed" as i like to put it

Getting a TriTronics in the next week or 2 to introduce.

Commands she knows:
Here, sit, stay, leave it, Find it, Fetch, give, No, heel(tough one), quite, speak, go busy, kennel, paw

Take care
Frank

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Thats great! glad to here shes doing good. My one buddy has the biggest female out of the litter and she was to the vets yesterday and weighs 47 lbs. So that just goes to show you that just because the pup at 8 wks isn't always the biggest when full grown. Keep the pics coming I love seeing them. Its like watching one of my kids growing up. Ha Ha Ha.

Thanks
Barry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts