The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...I used a camera made by drift innovations. I bought the older model online for 119 bucks figuring if I destroy it I wouldn't be out a ton of money...I like the fact that I can have a remote on my wrist and just click it on when my dogs get birdy...the videos lose some resolution when you upload them to YouTube...and the grouse video was my fault as i didnt upload it in HD....I'm happy with it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DAP...the camera is on my head.....I had it on a different mount...
Ralph46... Thanks for the nice remarks...I have a few more neat clips I will post later...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Nice videos. I started using a gopro this year. I haven't gotten anything good on it yet except ducks landing in my goose spread in september.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Pups are making progress..vids an pics

Gonna try and post a few pics of still frames from some videos...these are really cool. Thank you Vince for telling me how to post pics.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Chris..no mount...just headband strap. Seems to work fine. I will put the wide base helmet mount on if I'm not wearing a hat with the headband. But a hat under the headband keeps it tight.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
joutdoors said:
I follow this hunting dog message board and never post much. Thought I would share some videos I have taken with my action cam of my two britts. Ruger is 2 years old and Alex is 11 months. Check out the link and enjoy
Ruger on a chukar
Rug and al training
River on two grouse...I miss
Alex..11 months chukar hunt

If anyone is thinking of getting one of these drift cameras I have promo codes for 30 bucks off or $100 in free accessories...pm me and I will send the info.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Hey guys..I have had a lot of members on here ask me about the videos and photos. I am using the Drift Action Camera. I have promo codes that can save you money or get $100 in free accessories if you are thinking of getting one take advantage of em...let me know, I would like to help any of the hunting pa crew out. I can post em on here if anyone would like them or pm you the codes to use on the Drift website.
below is a link that shows the cameras. I have the HD 1080 now. The Ghost is a little better
http://store.driftinnovation.com/cameras

·
Registered
101 Posts

Sure do like your Britts. Reminds me of when mine was around their age.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks bird chaser...they are a lot of fun. Your welcome to meet up and train with us any time...as I see ur in southwest pa

·
Registered
78 Posts

That's a terrific photograph. The timing of showing both the broken clay and the shell ejecting is just remarkable. Well done!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Thanks twin ponds...it's a still frame from the first video on this post....you can just slow motion the videos and save any frame as a pic.....ps...it was a chukar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts