The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here going to the pa trappers rendezvous at the westend fairgrounds in june? Will there be any supplies there to buy like traps and such? I'd like to get accessorized for the upcoming season. thank you

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Dude, There will be lots of guys from here going. There will be lots of vendors there. And Dude, trappers dont "get accessorized". LOL

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If my wife were not due with our second I would be making the 3 hour plus drive. You can get everything you want there very reasonably priced and the seminars are mountains of information.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Looking forward to spending a couple days there. Alot to see and listen to.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'll be there!If the good lord's willing and the creek don't rise.I was there two days last year,had a great time ,and met alot of interesting critters.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
skube said:
Dude, There will be lots of guys from here going. There will be lots of vendors there. And Dude, trappers dont "get accessorized". LOL
Lol. i knew typing that id get a reply.Lol I'd like to get a few dog proofs and some more canine traps. Along with maybe some fleshing tools.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
the dude said:
skube said:
Lol. i knew typing that id get a reply.Lol I'd like to get a few dog proofs and some more canine traps. Along with maybe some fleshing tools.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts