The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watch the game yesterday? Hats off to Temple, they came to play, wish the same could be said for PSU. It was one of the worst efforts I've ever seen a team give in a game. Seems like their oline and offense got worse from last year, which I didn't think was possible.

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
Temple still had to come from behind to win but they were better prepared. You can't allow your QB to get sacked 10 times and expect anything good to come from it.

They are not as bad as they looked yesterday, and we're not as fired up as Temple.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
My buddy's grandson plays for PSU and another local kid , tried to find out what they did,looked for a replay channel last night, no luck...#42 Reeder LB and #12 wide receiver....

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Yep...pathetic. Can't allow a QB sack with 6 blocking and 2 rushing? What was that?

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
Where did PSU get that kicker? They ought to park his big butt next to the center then maybe they won't need to use backs blocking in the backfield to keep the QB from getting killed.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
PSU looking awful against Buffalo at the moment......PSU is up 10-0 at the half, but Buffalo had 60 yards of penalty's in 1st half.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Hopefully the injury is not bad.......but it did not look to good.

Thankfully PSU is playing Buffalo today, and not a OSU/Michigan State caliber team.............

At their current level of play, they will not make a bowl game.
Not a PSU basher here, I like them, I just hope they get better......way better.........or it's going to be a long season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts