The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Nelson deserved to lose that much. I would have been wrestling like a maniac to be going for a 3rd national championship. That atmosphere is so intense to experience. All those people looking at you. Not the same as state championships in Hershey.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
<span style="font-size: 26pt">WE ARE...........

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS FOR THE 4TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! </span>

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
What a championship! Huge respect for James English! Taylor and Ruth drop the anchor for the 4 peat!

·
6,450 Posts
bearhollow said:
What an outstanding job Cael Sanderson has done.
im a huge wrestling fan and in no way am I suggesting he hasn't nor is he not a great coach.....but he has the easiest job in the world in the way of recruiting a multimillion dollar work out facility and his name and reputation is all he needs. he can get any of the top talent in the country to go to psu with just a phone call. the altons really haven't panned out for him is that coaching or lack of discipline? I know they have had injuries but also a lot of off the mat issues too isn't part of coaching teaching these boys to become men? psu will turn a blind eye on character to win some championships and im not sure that's the best direction to go.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Where did Cael turn a blind eye? I'd give my boy to Cael any day of the week, listen to the parents of the team members and take their word for it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts