The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Packing up to head to PSU for the weekend....the weather looks awesome to me!!!

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Looks like it's going to be an awesome weekend for football! Have fun up there....

WE ARE....

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are there walk through the Blue Parking area....if you yell WE ARE.....and someone responds HPA...you'll know you found us!! LOL

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I was at the game last weekend and think I may go next weekend to kent state. I will be rooting for PSU tommorrow but I think they may lose to a very underrated Central Florida team. I hope I'm wrong and psu surprises me though.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Looks like the no contact no tackling practices are taking a toll on PSU's defense. They are absolutely horrendous right now at tackling.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lousy clock management did not help the cause either....defense was terrible.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
greenstang232 said:
Looks like the no contact no tackling practices are taking a toll on PSU's defense. They are absolutely horrendous right now at tackling.
^^^^^ This!

Offense was great, loved the game by Zwinak (despite the horribly timed fumble), and Robinson and James are amazing. They just couldn't tackle to save their life!

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Just got home from University Park. The weather stunk, the game, and the company was great. I've been going to games for quite some time. I think my first was in 75. It never gets old.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts