The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Predictions, thoughts?

I think we win this one actually. 21-16.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
I hope you're right. Just don't see it happening. Hopefully it'll be a good game and close!

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Still no word on who's starting at qb. Not that it really matters, Bolden and McGloin will both be on a very short leash Saturday.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
<span style='font-size: 20pt'> <span style="color: #000066">WE ARE.... </span> </span>

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
MQ-1 said:
WE ARE....

PENN STATE!!!

Look fwd to a great game. I look fwd to these college games more than the NFL!! Our boys & JoePa will give it their best fer sure!! Best of luck PSU!!!

·
6,453 Posts
i like psu but dont give them much of a chance today. if they keep it under a 28 point loss they will be lucky.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Yep be a tuff game fer sure with our No.23 Nittany Lions going against No.3 Bama!! If we can knock them off...lookout!!!

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
treestand91 said:
i like psu but dont give them much of a chance today. if they keep it under a 28 point loss they will be lucky.
I pretty much agree with this statement.

And look out if they do win... that town may not be there tomorrow.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Saw a pre-game pic of JoePa & he really looked bad... IMO. Hope all is well with him.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
clermont said:
Another dissapointing game. When will it change!
Darn SEC again.
When Joe retires........................Another 6 win season looms on the horizon.

Muab Dib

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
A lot of dropped balls and fumbles didn't help either...plus the short passes....oh well...we move on....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts