The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...don't look now but there's a robin in the yard!

·
Registered
303 Posts
That picture should tell you the cabins name is Trip's Point Camp but not until the young man shoots his first bird over his dog.until then its wee mans wonderland.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my yard at home

·
Registered
114 Posts
Classic. My younger GSP has been going crazy with all the robins around the last month or so. My older dog apparently knows better or can't be bothered to care about robins.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
All year entertainment for most all bird dogs. I have a 12 yr old pointer that does it every morning and evening when going out of the house door and she has several thousand birds shot on her. Some never loose the entertainment that summer birds provide.

Very nice style points.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Total amateur photoshop job, 3/4 of the dogs tail got chopped!

One thing I appreciate about Robins is that they provide lots of opportunities to easily see if a dog is prone to back. Beyond that I find them slightly annoying, bombing the vehicles and their spooked cackling.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I made him hold point for a couple minutes. I thought he was going to shake out of his skin.

·
Registered
810 Posts
That's funny. My Brit pup won't come in the house sometimes because he just wants to sit outside and watch birds. He doesn't even know what birds really are yet but he certainly loves to watch them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts