The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a PSE Vulcan bow from a member on here. I will not mention their name for now as I have emailed them asking them for assistance in this.

The bow looked fine to my eye and I was super exceited to get it at the price I did. I brought it to lancaster archery today to have it looked at and adjusted for me sine I am completely new to owning a bow. (kudos to them for their great service and friendliness). The guy came out from the back and told me had bad news that the bottom limb was starting to split and unfortunatly with the bow being so old they could not get parts. I called PSE and they said the same thing.

Both told me to try to get my money back or look on ebay and craiglist for another one cheap and get that to have extra parts and to replace the limb.

Well I been looking and I found some PSE but no Vulcan ones. My question is there any other version of PSE that will fit the vulcan that I could use their limbs. I want to keep the cost down as I bought this bow cheap as I am not a big bow shooter and money is extremely tight right now.

If any one has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I would contact PSE about being able to interchange limbs. I do know however, most of the older bows were unique and parts couldnt be used on other bows. The exception would be sights and rests, other parts are model specific.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I doubt any other limbs would fit that bow
Try archerytalk.com
I checked just now and came up with nothing
If you join the site you can post a wanted ad and maybe you will get lucky
There are good people there that are willing to help out

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys will do. Going to also call PSE again today to ask them about the limbs. The seller still has not contacted me back either. Figure give him some more time.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Good luck with your search.

I've dealt with several members here and all were very honest and a pleasure buying/selling with. I would certainly hope the seller would agree to refund your money.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might have some luck a shop in MO has a large stock of old PSE limbs. The owner sent me a PM last night on Archerytalk.com and I called him. He is going to search and let me know. it is a long shot but I am being positive.

As far as the person that sold it to me on here I still have not heard from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts