The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One word...WOW. The new TAC 15 and TAC 15i (no AR lower needed) are both top of the line bows. The triggers are just amazing, very much like a fine rifle trigger. PSE has chosen a rail less design, and it is working. I was literally shooting nocks off with ease. Everything was quality throughout. The only negative I seen was the length, at 47 1/2 inches long they are not for everyone. Very quiet and no vibration. The rest of the line has remained nearly the same.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it's a bit like a Kentucky long rifle. But it's ability to stick arrows into the same hole is simply amazing. I wish all triggers were this good too. It showed me that a crossbow trigger doesn't have to be horrible.

·
Registered
615 Posts
i seen that there arrows are 180 dollars a dozen. no raw shafts, 4 fletched factory.. 1200$ upper plus 800-1000 lower plus 180 dozen ........thats crazy!!!! no lighted nocks ethier so good luck finding those bolts! even if you hit the deer thats 15.00 gone plus broadhead!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said, they aren't for everyone. But they are sweet to shoot. Lots of improvements in the 2010 model.
We also have the raw shafts available.

I have a customer that has just over $26 each with broadheads, in his hunting arrows for his compound.....makes the Tac 15 arrows look cheap huh?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts