The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
and Flynn and Trump and the swamp. It's not a protest, It's a crime. Corona Virus, it's not a concern anymore. Except for the hope (and not by me) that it spreads a whole bunch because of the protest and we'll all forget about Flynn, and what was done to Flynn ain't nothing because he was associated with Trump, who happens to be the reason for the protest and it's all his fault. And the swamp, which Is really just a wetland, which has an integral part in ecology , which has to be protected from the likes of Flynn and Trump.

Registered
Remember a few weeks ago when protestors started showing up to demand reopening states to business. The media kept saying large gatherings to protest these re-openings are bad and noted that some were not wearing masks. Now when much larger crowds are protesting Floyd's death the media acts like large protests are fine if they remain peaceful. They also don't seem to care anymore about how many protestors are not wearing masks.

Registered
Remember a few weeks ago when protestors started showing up to demand reopening states to business. The media kept saying large gatherings to protest these re-openings are bad and noted that some were not wearing masks. Now when much larger crowds are protesting Floyd's death the media acts like large protests are fine if they remain peaceful. They also don't seem to care anymore about how many protestors are not wearing masks.

See, that's why they are starting Fires, To kill any Covid in the air !

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Not really following you settler, but I do think "social distancing" apparently ain't as important all the sudden.馃樂

Looks like rioting and looting is fine, but a wedding, graduation, or running a business are still against the law.
I think Trout and Jake got it right, but I also think the The corona virus has run it's usefullness to the media at the moment. If their Is a spike in the future the media will get back on it being Trumps fought. And a lot of news came out last week about the Travesty done to General Flynn. This week the Senate starts hearings on the Russian hoax. Schumer's even calling for the "conspiracy hearings " to be canceled. What better way to keep that out of the news, Plus blame the riots on Trump which they will do. I think these riots are being paid for and started by the swamp, in their minds , nothing is off limits to get rid of Trump.

Administrator
Yep, and what's really crazy is that bad orange man, evil Trump, is the kind of guy that would rather take the blame for the riots than force the democrats to orchestrate another school shooting that they could blame on him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts