The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys,

First of all I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to make a submission, or multiple submissions. I had over 200 names submitted by HPA members, and it was difficult to narrow it down this far. I narrowed it to 7 names, and from there, secretly asked a few people, as well as people on my team to select 3 of the 7. 4 of the 7 names got all the votes unanimously. Im going to leave it at 4, and start the voting on those 4 names here and now. Voting will run for 2 days, and will end March 2, at 9pm. At that time you will be able to see the results. If there are two names within a handful of votes, I will run a second vote, to break that virtual tie, and select a winner and the new name of my product.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Boy the suspense is gonna kill me. I thought I was only locking you guys out of seeing the results until Saturday. Little did I know it locked me out too...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,998 Posts
So do i get credit for rack Packer since i posted rack pack lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,998 Posts
Dang. I knew i should have added er to all my posts. Oh well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,042 Posts
Bearklr said:
So do i get credit for rack Packer since i posted rack pack lol.
I also posted Rack Pack... 3 hours before you did. So the answer is NO!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,998 Posts
Peppy said:
Bearklr said:
So do i get credit for rack Packer since i posted rack pack lol.
I also posted Rack Pack... 3 hours before you did. So the answer is NO!!
Doh...there were two threads ?!? LOL. And here I thought I was clever
It'll be interesting to see who wins!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bearklr, if there was an award for most names suggested, you would get it. I really do appreciate all of your efforts, and you did come up with some good ones.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And Peppy, you actually had two names from your last submissions in the top 7. I really liked Gear Gurney, but when we did our voting, it didnt make it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,998 Posts
shootbowtech said:
Bearklr, if there was an award for most names suggested, you would get it. I really do appreciate all of your efforts, and you did come up with some good ones.
Lol...this kind of stuff is just a lot of fun.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it looks like Bowmike has won the contest with the name "The Rack Packer"! You guys voted for it to win, so hopefully it takes off! I contacted him, and will be corresponding to get him the unit when it is available. Also, I'll be working with RB-HPA to give everyone a HPA members discount for the first round of orders!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,042 Posts
shootbowtech said:
And Peppy, you actually had two names from your last submissions in the top 7. I really liked Gear Gurney, but when we did our voting, it didnt make it.
Interesting... What was the other one?

Looks like Rack Packer won!!

Good luck... I hope it takes off for you. It was fun, thanks for infusing HPA members into the mix.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top