The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My son snapped this picture on Saturday as we were traveling back home on Rt 80...I hope you get as big a smile from the photo as we did seeing this!!!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
LOL...that is a classic.

Not sure I would subject my brand new black bear mount to the winds at highway speed though.

Funny pic

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
It would be in his best interest to get it out of there before bear season....

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
That's a great photo, i've seen something like that except some guy was driving down the highway with a shoulder mount of an elk sticking out of the bed.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
This bear was shot by a friend of mine this past season. Here is the info on the bear and a picture of it in his house:

<span style="color: #CC0000">The Bear was harvested in Cameron County, 367 lbs, Male on 11/24/2008, 4 years old. Pouste Taxidermy did the mount which is based in Lycoming county – and he did a really beautiful job – couldn’t be more pleased. We rented a U-Haul to bring him home but my brother did not have the proper wiring on his truck and they would not rent it to us. So, it was such a perfect day that we just said – let’s just put him in the truck and take it slow. I don’t know of anyone who passed us that didn’t take a picture. Only one PETA person tried to run us off the road. All in all a successful trip!</span>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts