·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here attending besides me?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Maybe next year bunky, this time of year I like to spend with my dad and fish for trout. that and my gun will not be finished until the end the month. I talked to brad yesterday and the first coat of finish goes on it next week. ANYWAY I will be at Ft fredrick, and will go to muddy run if I have the new smokepole (don't want to walk around with my deerstalker).

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brewyak you smoke pole snob!!! LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll be there along with a few friends.
Can't get there until Early Friday afternoon since my son has PSSA tests that morning.

Rich Baker
Longhunter1757

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seemed to be a great time by all....I enjoyed Marks talk this morning as well as the seminar done by Steve and Erin following. It sure is nice for me to go (home) to where my mother grew up (Clarksburg) just down the road. I loved my summers as a kid spent there so this event is becoming personal to say the least.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Small world---my moms last name being Nutter ---- Nutter Fort WVA ---Clarksburg area....Coal miners and farmers. We youngsters ( 45 ) are for the most part the first college educated of the bunch and most of us not in the coal mines....however Becky and Jackie my cousins went that route.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I live on the other side of the river from Prickett's Fort. Great place to visit. Also bring your fishing boat, there is a nice ramp at the fort. And the fishing is not bad. Tom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts